Monday, May 7, 2012

The Bumbo Chair - Please Use it Right!

I had one of these seats that my daughter loved! When I was using it, before the recent articles, it was always to the manufacturers recommendations, and my baby was never left unattended, nor on a high surface alone. This is the biggest problem is that most people leave their child on a high surface using it, or they leave them in another room unsupervised with it.

PLEASE! IF YOU USE A BUMBO ALWAYS STAY WITH YOUR BABY!

Below is a news article from February about the more frequent incidents involving the bumbo chair.

http://www.usatoday.com/money/industries/retail/story/2012-02-09/bumbo-baby-seats-safety/53032746/1

Again, I neither support nor un-support the use of the bumbo chair. I just ask that those that do use it, use it correctly. And no matter the baby gear you use, do not leave you baby in a room unattended unless he or she is sleeping in their bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment