Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Easy Baby Meal

So I ran out of time today to get up the big posts I wanted to share... but here's a small tidbit to get through until tomorrow...

Baby protein. Many moms are nrevous about giving pureed chicken to their kids. I great alternative for those that want to make baby food at home:

Pacific Foods Chicken & Wild Rice - It's organic which I prefer, but you can use any pre-made all natural soup. Strain the juices into a seperate bowl, put the soup in a food processor, and add in a little juice as you blend to get a good consistency. Worked amazingly! And I got about a weeks worth of dinner for a $3 container of soup!


Another bonus, it's fast and easy for working mom's, or mom's that just don't have as much time to prepare food... and it's fast, quick, and easy! And baby loves it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment