Thursday, June 21, 2012

For the Couture Mommy! The Honest Company

Now this is my big splurge on my baby girl... The Honest Company

This Company was co-founded with Jessica Alba and sells eco-friendly, baby-friendly, recycled products for baby, home, and mommy. Things like diapers, wipes, wash, lotions, detergents, cleaners, etc.

So far I love EVERYTHING that they have. If you go to their website www.honest.com you can order a trial to see how you like it. (If you call in to order the trial you don't have to be set up for their subscription service.) Their diapers are beyond adorable with tons of original prints for girls and boys. I got the trial and loved it so I'm about to order a set of diapers to keep for special occasions when baby girls wears dresses and mommy wants a cute little diaper hanging on her behind.

It's supposed to be a subscription service that can be pricey but is automatically sent to you every month. Although I was informed at their office when setting up my trial that you can call in to order as you want instead of having things sent every month.

Absolutely LOVE it! The diapers are adorable, work great, and all of their cleaners and soaps are so mild and gentle.

I know they sometimes advertise on my blog. If you see the pane you can get an idea of their product at a glance.

No comments:

Post a Comment