Monday, June 25, 2012

For the money savvy Mommies

So I posted last week about this new Safeway coupon program that's all online. Here's my verdict after my first use...

MUST USE!

This is incredible. You register online with your Safeway shopping card, and you get special deals just for you that other people may or may not receive, on top of their normal store sales and online coupons.

You flip through each section and click on what you want to purchase, and it has your savings right there. Then it automatically saves it to your grocery list where you can add additional things and print it out to take in the store. You get deals on your most frequently purchased products that you purchase when you scan your Safeway card, and you still get to stack their online coupons on top of it right on to the card so no clipping.

But to save more, you can still clip and stack your paper/internet coupons on top of that to save even more. I came out with Oikos Greek Yogurt for $.30 a container, a FREE carton of eggs, milk for only $1.30, CPK frozen pizzas for $3.30 a piece, Pampers Cruisers for $5 off, and so much more. I wound up with over a weeks worth of food at about $140 and only spent $80 coming out of the store.

Now I'm sure those that REALLY coupon can do much better then me, but for spending 10 minutes on Safeway's site to build my list, and another 10 minutes checking Coupons.com and CouponNetwork, I feel like I really made out, and it's so easy.

If anyone shops at Safeway, I HIGHLY recommend using their new "Just For U" Program!

No comments:

Post a Comment