Thursday, May 10, 2012

Baby Sleep

So my little one decided to pick up on this new habit over the past week. She's decided now that she can crawl, pull herself up, and walk along something she's holding on to, she thinks that she's on a roll and refuses to sleep at night.

Regardless of how tired she is, how red her little eyes her, and how profusely she's rubbing at said eyes, she just absolutely refuses to lay down. Mommy has now resorted to the... comfort her 3 times, now let her cry it out method. This has work to much avail in that she just cries herself to sleep.

On top of that last night, she decided to be brave and let go of the crib railing when she was standing up and ended up falling backward and smacking her little head on the back of the crib.

We have her 9 month appointment on Wednesday next week and I'm going to talk to him then about tactics for sleep. Back when we were kids we cried ourselves through everything! I don't know how my mother did it, because my husband has to be the brave one and keep me from going in the room to pick her up.

I know that this is aside from the topic of my blog, but I figure every bit of parenting stories and advice helps. I'm hoping to have an update in a few days with a solution to this madness that doesn't leave her crying, and mommy wrenching!



MX38EWM2A5QD - Technorati

No comments:

Post a Comment