Monday, May 7, 2012

Ready... Set... Go!

I have searched site after site looking for those little things to help a mommy out.

Sales
Activites
Cooking
Gear
Everything!

I've managed to combine the efforts of many blogs, sites, reviews, and foremost, my own personal experience with 3 younger siblings, and 8 younger cousins I was raised looking after, and now a baby girl of my own... and I've created this amazing world around my daughter with time tested tricks, oldie but goodie toys, the best of todays baby gear, new ideas, and everything in between!

The one and only purpose of the blog is to share anything I have to help other mommy's out there... and hopefully get some great followers that would love to share along with me!

Now I have a lot to post to start this out as my daughter is now almost 9 months old already... but I'm going to try and get it done in a week, so be sure to check back each day while I'm playing catch-up from the last 9 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment